Physical Therapy Care
Physical therapists are movement experts who improve quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education. Physical therapists diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to people at the end of life.
Why physical therapy here?
- Physical Therapy has been shown to positively affect outcomes related to balance, health and well being, sports performance, and pain.
- Dr. Huffman is well trained in balance and posture exercises and has the benefit of studying under well respected therapist teaching her to care for the whole body not just the injury that presents.
- Physical therapy is a long tested method for conservative therapy that provides patients with safe and proven results.
- Expect hand crafted treatments that will address individual needs ranging from pain relief, sports performance, and rehabilitation. Our office is suited best for those seeking improve their quality of life through physical movement and hands on care.
- We strive to provide patients with the tools to improve through physical activity and hands on manual work.
What Techniques can you expect to be used
- Dr. Huffman is well trained in using manual treatments include trigger point release, cupping and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization to address tight, knotted or scarred tissue that is restricting motion or causing pain.